Breaking News: Students, staff evacuated due to smoke

Students were dismissed at about 10 a.m. from school after a first-hour evacuation of all students and staff, which was caused by reports of smoke.

According to a district email, the smoke was caused by an electrical panel shorting out in the basement.

Because of the work needing to be done on the panel, high school classes were dismissed.

 


Visit Our Sponsors



Categories: Breaking News

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: