This is the first issue of the 108th year of the ECHO.
- Meet our ‘22-‘23 staffers
- Student athletes commit to college
- Students travel abroad
- One-to-one Chromebooks for underclassmen
- Which elementary school is best?
- Letter from the Editor: Wait, is this the yearbook?
- Seniors share tips to freshmen
Support Our Sponsors
The ECHO is a monthly publication of the newspaper staff of Webster Groves High School, 100 Selma Avenue, Webster Groves, MO. To contact staff members, call 314-963-6400 ex. 11157.
Unsigned editorials are the opinion of a majority of staff members; signed articles are the opinion of the writer.
View all posts by wgecho