Five plays written and directed by students were featured on the first of two nights of the spring One-Act Festival on April 23-24, in the Little Theater.
The plays were
- “Just Bronco” written by sophomore Jonah Schnell and freshman Maddy Toskin, and starring senior Eugene Gardiner, senior Carl Wickman and sophomore Sabrina Klement;
- “The Aberration” written by sophomore Justin Comegys and starring junior DeAndre Scott, junior Edward Flynn, junior Sophie Sears, junior Brian Dugan, freshman Hannah Leatherbarrow and freshman Miles Umbaugh;
- “Purgatory” written by freshman Maggie Pool, staged managed by Leatherbarrow and starring sophomore Molly Kurtz, sophomore Lilly Newsham, freshman Prem Rao, sophomore Travis Williams, senior David Azar and junior Kathryn Rempe;
- “To Live Would be an Awfully Big Adventure” written by sophomore Annelise Kerr-Grant and starring junior Joey Azar and freshman Natalia Sauer;
- and “Swan Song,” a musical written and composed by sophomore Kate Arendes and starring senior Olivia Kohring, senior Duncan Kinzie, senior Clare Kercher junior and Bobby Drexl.