Men’s basketball and the cheerleaders wore Douglass High School’s gold and purple on Feb. 21, to commemorate the history of Webster Groves’ African-American high school. Douglass was closed in 1956. (Photos by Willie Zempel)
The ECHO is a monthly publication of the newspaper staff of Webster Groves High School, 100 Selma Avenue, Webster Groves, MO. To contact staff members, call 314-963-6400 ex. 11157.
Unsigned editorials are the opinion of a majority of staff members; signed articles are the opinion of the writer.
View all posts by wgecho